AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Patriot Guard Riders
The Patriot Guard Riders Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Patriot Guard Riders.
The Patriot Guard Riders Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Patriot Guard Riders reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Patriot Guard Riders Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Patriot Guard Riders and Patriot Guard Riders is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Patriot Guard Riders is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Patriot Guard Riders is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Patriot Guard Riders of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site, you warrant to Patriot Guard Riders that you will not use the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Patriot Guard Riders Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Patriot Guard Riders Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Patriot Guard Riders has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Patriot Guard Riders reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Patriot Guard Riders reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Patriot Guard Riders reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Patriot Guard Riders’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Patriot Guard Riders does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Patriot Guard Riders specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Patriot Guard Riders spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Patriot Guard Riders.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Patriot Guard Riders OR POSTED AT ANY Patriot Guard Riders WEB SITE
Patriot Guard Riders does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Patriot Guard Riders (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Patriot Guard Riders Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Patriot Guard Riders, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Patriot Guard Riders is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Patriot Guard Riders’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Patriot Guard Riders WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Patriot Guard Riders AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Patriot Guard Riders WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Patriot Guard Riders WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Patriot Guard Riders AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Patriot Guard Riders WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Patriot Guard Riders AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : email@example.com
Patriot Guard Riders reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site. Use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Patriot Guard Riders as a result of this agreement or use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site. Patriot Guard Riders’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Patriot Guard Riders’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Patriot Guard Riders with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Patriot Guard Riders with respect to the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Patriot Guard Riders with respect to the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Patriot Guard Riders Web Site are: Copyright © 2005-2012 by Patriot Guard Riders and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Patriot Guard Riders Inc.’s designated Copyright Agents to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
87 Laurel Trail
Sandy Hook, CT 06482
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Patriot Guard Riders at Contacts@patriotguard.org . You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Tulsa Ok., and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Patriot Guard Riders Inc. may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Patriot Guard Riders Inc.’s sole discretion.