You Don’t Need to Ride a Bike!

Cars & Trucks Always Welcome!

You Don’t Need to Be a Veteran

Everyone is Welcome!

You Only Need Respect

...and a desire to show it

About the PGR

Founded in 2005 to shield families of fallen heroes from those that would disrupt the services of their loved ones, the Patriot Guard Riders has grown to include thousands of members across all 50 states in the US. We are a 100% volunteer 501(c)(3) organization.

As our membership has grown, so has the scope of our mission. We also honor first responders as well as our military veterans. Additionally we have an active Help On The Homefront (HOTH) program, which provides assistance to our veterans and their families.

What We Do

Riding With Respect

It is an honor and privilege for the Patriot Guard Riders to ride to honor the families of our fallen military veterans and first responders.

Standing for Those
Who Stood for Us

It is our honor to stand in respect for the families of those active military, veterans, and first responders who stood for us, and for our country.

Help On The Homefront

The Patriot Guard Riders regularly assist veteran’s and their families through our Help on the Homefront (HOTH) programs.

Announcements

PGR Store has Re-opened

(3/28/2024)

PGR Members,

We are proud to announce that the Patriot Guard Riders gear store is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

You can shop for a wide variety of t-shirts, jackets, hats, and many other items carrying the PGR logo.

While you will see many of your favorites, there are some items we are working to source and get delivered. And there will be some that will not be returning to our store. We think that the variety and quality of items offered currently will more than offset that.

You will still need to sign in to the PGR National website to access the store. Once there, the landing page will show you the PGR categories. There are additional links on the left side of the page which will take you into the Military Best store. You can add items from either place to your cart. If you find that you are in the Military Best site and want to get back to the PGR store, simply click on our logo at the top of the page.

The Board of Directors thanks you for your patience while we set up a new fulfillment partnership with Military Best. 

The Patriot Guard Riders National Board of Directors

storemgr@patriotguard.org

"I Support the PGR" Donor Campaign

These are donors that contributed $500 or more to the
"I Support the PGR" campaign

joanne rhodes

October 6, 2020

I appreciate what you are doing.

Ursula Ford

August 31, 2020

Just want to thank the PGR for their tribute to my father, Earl W. Hatcher Jr.. It was touching and much appreciated.

Tanya ODonohue

March 9, 2020

In memoriam of my Grandfather, Robert Edwin "Ed" Branton; and in Honor of the Arkansas Patriot Guard Riders. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for honoring this wonderful man in such a beautiful manner.