register_button

Jeffrey S. Henthorn, KIA, USA - GW/ODS, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - 14 Oct 2017

Spc. Jeffrey S. Henthorn, KIA
    USA - GW/ODS
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - 14 Oct 2017

ABOUT THE MISSION:
    The Heartmade Blessings Organization has requested the PGR present "Comfortghans" to the sisters of Spc. Jeffrey S, Henthorn, USA, who was KIA on 2/8/2005.

This presentation will be made to the ladies as they visit their brother's grave site.

PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 14 Oct 2017
    Primary Staging Time: 12:20 P.M.
    Valero Gas Station
    8002 NE 36th St.
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma -

Ride Captain:
    Mark Blevins
    (405) 496-0382
    scrltngray@gmail.com

Special Instructions:
    Briefing: 12:40 p.m.
    A short briefing will take place prior to riding to the grave site.
    Riders must attend the briefing if riding this mission.
    NOTE: One sister is aware of this mission. One is not. Please be as unobtrusive as possible at the staging location.

KSU: Approx. 1:00 p.m.

Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 86. Winds of 20-30 mph are predicted. Please ride within your ability and remember to hydrate prior to and during this mission.

Flags & Water:
    Flags Will Not Be Needed
    If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
    Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.

Submitted By: Ray Gehrig
    Position: Ride Captain

Note:
    You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to www.PatriotGuard.org and click on Register. Membership is Free.

To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select the Subscribe to Missions option.
    USMC Veteran
    National Moderator Team

My Family and I send our condolences to the Family and friends of a True American Hero. You will be in our thoughts and Prayers over the coming days. Your Hero’s Service and Sacrifice to our Country can never be forgotten.
    Harry “Bantam” Trawick
    SW Ga RC

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: "The United States of America" for any amount, up to and including my life".

Ride Captain
    I would like to offer my sincere condolencesand prayers to the family during this time of sorrow. May peaceful moments andcherished memories bring the family and friends renewed strength for tomorrow.This true fallen hero who honorably served our Nation is a blessing to ourcountry and its freedom that we have today. Rest in peace.

My wife and I along with a Grateful Nation,Thanks You for your service and sacrifices you have made to preserve our Country's Freedom.

The long nights, lonely days, times of fear, often going unnoticed by those who enjoy the freedom given to us by those who serve.

I stand in spirit with my fellow Patriot Guard Riders as they Honor this Warrior. Stand down and rest in eternal peace, your mission is complete.

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly.
    Leave the rest to God. Earth has no sorrows that Heaven can not heal. God Bless!

Bob”GrampyBob”Griffith
    USASA M.P. Cpl 59-62
    Retired Lt. LEO.
    Ride Captain Patriot Guard
    Montgomery City, Mo

Riding in Honor of my Son:
    Mark D. Griffith U.S. Navy Veteran

Riding in Memory of my Uncles:
    Mural Griffith U.S. Navy WW II
    Orville Griffith U.S. Army WW II
    Sterling Griffith U.S. Army WWII
    USASA Vet. Retired LEO "The Officer that may give you a ticket in the morning, is the same Officer that may give their life for you that night"

My wife and I wish to extend our deepest sympathy for the loss of Your Hero.
    Rest in Peace, you will not be forgotten.

The service and sacrifice of SPC Jeffrey S. Henthorn will not be forgotten. RIP Hero.
    "Eyes on the olive branch, but arrows at the ready."

Jim
    "mailman"
    US Army 1970 - 1972

My wife and I offer our deepest condolences to all of you on the passing of your loved one. May memories be a blessing to you in the days and months to come.
    We fought a revolution. We won the revolution. We wrote the Constitution.
    The constitution doesn’t grant power, it keeps the government off our backs.

Ron "Smokey" Wasmuth
    US Air Force 1962 - 1966
    Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 1040 (Life member), Vietnam Veterans of Brevard (Life member), American Legion Post 4 (Lakeland)

My wife and I send our deepest condolences to the family
    and friends of this Hero.
    Know that you are in our prayers and in the Lords hands.
    Thank You for your loved ones service to our great nation.
    So receive him in the Lord with all joy; and honor such men. Philippians 2--29

14 Oct., 2017-HOTH Presentation of Comfortghans to sisters of KIA Spc. Jeffrey S. Henthorn

On a warm, cloudless Oklahoma Saturday afternoon 12 Patriot Guard Riders on 9 bikes and 1 cage gathered to show their respect and pay tribute to U.S. Army KIA Spc. Jeffrey S. Henthorn. Riders presented Spc. Henthorn’s two sisters with “Comfortghans” that were provided by Heartmade Blessings.

Riders met at the Valero gas station near Arlington Memorial Park Cemetery. After a short briefing riders mounted up for the short ride to the Cemetery for the presentation of the “Comfortghans”. One of Spc. Henthorn’s sisters was involved in arranging the presentation and the other was pleasantly surprised as riders presented the “Comfortghans” at Spc. Henthorn’s gravesite.

I would like to express a most sincere thank you to the Heartmade Blessings organization and all the riders that made this event possible. Most importantly, Thank You Spc. Jeffrey S. Henthorn for making the ultimate sacrifice for our country. You are a true Hero!

Respectively Submitted,

Mark Blevins
    RCIC

Thread Information