Gordon Bird, Retired
Wichita Falls, Texas - 21 Apr 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We will stand honors at both the funeral and interment services for this USAF retiree. The cemetery and the funeral home have the same physical address.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 21 Apr 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 1300 P.M.
- Hampton Vaughn Funeral Home
1917 Archer City Highway (Highway 79)
- Wichita Falls, Texas - 76302
- Ride Captain:
- Mike Johnson
- Special Instructions:
- Upon arrival at the funeral home we will place static flags at the front of the funeral home and along the highway at the front of the property. Once the funeral service starts we will move our flags to the grave site and prepare for the interment service. Upon completion of the interment service we will stow our flags, have a short debrief and be dismissed.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will Be Provided
- Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
- Water will be provided.
Submitted By: M. B. Ingersoll
Position: Ride Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to www.PatriotGuard.org and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.