SP/5 John David Coy, Active Duty, Veteran
USA - Vietnam
Dayton, Ohio - 21 Apr 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Specialist 5th Class John David Coy is the father of Deborah Coy (O’Connor) Team RWB member, Deborah’s father passed away 23 December 1975 while on active duty, Deborah was very young and was unable to attend her fathers’ funeral those many years ago. 21 April 2017 Deborah along with her siblings will lay their father to rest.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 21 Apr 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 1300hrs P.M.
- Dayton National Cemetery
4400 W 3rd St,
- Dayton, Ohio - 45417
- Ride Captain:
- District #7 Captain Forrest Rayburn is assigned this mission of Honor and Respect. Please follow his instructions. Dress per the weather conditions and remember your 3’x5’ American Flags. Use your judgment on how you get safely to and from the mission. If you need to contact Forrest, e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Rest in Peace SP/5 Coy”
- Special Instructions:
- It is requested that everyone gather at the top of the hill as usual unless you are a flag bearer. Steven (Nick) Hetzer (Dayton National Cemetery Caretaker Technician) will be the representative for the details and service
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will Be Provided
- Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: Robert Woods
Position: State Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to www.PatriotGuard.org and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.