American Heroes, Veterans
USA, USN, USMC, USCG, USAF - WWII, Korea, Vietnam, GW/ODS, WoT
Portland, Oregon - 23 Mar 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
For Whom The Bell Tolls Monthly Services For American Veterans-Heroes With No Family
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 23 Mar 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 1:35 P.M.
- Willamette National Cemetery
1800 SE Mt. Scott Blvd
- Portland, Oregon - 97086
- Ride Captain:
- Special Instructions:
- Meet at the Rostrum (Flag Pole). Go up the hill to the entrance across from Lincoln Memorial go either left or right then turn up the hill to the Flag Pole
Staging Time: 1:35 pm (1335 hrs)
Briefing: 1:40 pm (1340 hrs)
KSU: 1:45 (1345 hrs) (a short ride to another part of the cemetery}
Services: 2:00 pm (1400 hrs)
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: John Hanan II
Position: State Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to Patriot Guard website and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.