Lloyd Calvin Wells, Veteran
USA - WWII
Dallas, Texas - 20 Mar 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
World War II 101st Airborne Paratrooper
Battle of the Bulge
The family of Mr. Wells has honored the Patriot Guard Riders with a request for us to stand tall and silent at his Interment Service.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 20 Mar 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 1345 P.M.
- Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery
2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
- Dallas, Texas - 75211
- Ride Captain:
- Mark Gravit
- Special Instructions:
- After the mission briefing, honor bikes will move to staging lane C to await the arrival of the procession. All other Riders will proceed to the appropriate shelter to await the arrival of Mr. Wells, family, and friends. We will then stand tall and silent at his Interment Service. We may be asked to participate as pallbearers. At the conclusion of the Service, flags will be returned to storage, furled and stowed. Riders will then be debriefed and dismissed.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will Be Provided
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: Dan Mathys
Position: Ride Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to Patriot Guard website and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.