CSM Stanley Kuzminski, Retired
USA, USN - WWII, Korea, Vietnam
Aberdeen, North Carolina - 20 Mar 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
The family of CSM Stanley Kuzminski has asked us to stand for him during his last roll call. Stanley served for twenty six years, first in the Navy during WWII and then in the Army during the Korean and Vietnam wars. Stanley was a Command Sergeant Major with the 3/319th Field Artillery Battalion of the 173rd Airborne Brigade. Our hero is survived by his wife, two daughters, two sons and many grandchildren and great grandchildren.
We will form a flag line prior to the service then stand down.
Following the service we will provide a short low speed escort to the cemetery and stand another flag line.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 20 Mar 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 9:15 A.M.
- Bethesda Presbyterian Church
1002 N Sandhills Blvd (Rt 1)
- Aberdeen, North Carolina - 28315
- Ride Captain:
- Rich Jewell
- Special Instructions:
- SPECIAL NOTE: Safety is of our utmost priority. Every effort possible is made in planning and executing the PGR Mission statement in a manner that minimizes the inherit dangers of riding a motorcycle, including riding in groups of all sizes and any situation. While the NCPG and it's riders have a remarkable safety record in the execution of our missions, infrequently members have been injured in unforeseen accidents. In an effort to mitigate the risk of preventable accidents, all attendees who wish to ride in a Patriot Guard motorcycle escort or ride are asked to attend the pre-mission briefing. It will include a safety briefing, and any unique ride information known to our RCIC that may be specific to the mission. Member safety and well-being is always principal ongoing concern, our RCIC's are asked to stand-down from any mission that cannot be accomplished in relative safety or unreasonable risk. This includes both rides and flag lines in inclement weather and conditions. It remains each individual PGR member's responsibility to ride within their own comfort zone and be cognizant of their surroundings and skill limitations as well as any physical needs or limitations. If the ride and/or mission conditions present challenges beyond your skill, comfort, or needs you are expected to exercise good judgment in foregoing any planned participation.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will Be Provided
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: Richard Jewell
Position: Assistant State Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to Patriot Guard website and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.