register_button

John C Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam, Prairie Grove, AR, 11 JAN 14

John Cyrus Gilbreath III
    United States Navy (RET)
    Vietnam Veteran
    Prairie Grove AR
    January 11 2014
    The family of Mr. Gilbreath has requested the Patriot Guard Riders to stand in honor of this hero. Mr. Gilbreath retired fron the Naval reserve after 26 years. He served the Vietnam era. Finished his service after Desert Storm on active duty as a Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman.

He was a Life DeMolay since 1957 and held degrees of Legion of Honor, Cross of Honor, Chevalier and many others. He was an Endowed Master Mason in 3 Lodges Oso Naval Lodge Corpus Christi TX, Occidental Lodge Prairie Grove AR and Baghdad Lodge No. 1 Iraq. An Endowed member of National Sojourners and Heroes of '76; Member of Knights of St Andrew, Member of Independence Chapter No. 1044 Order of Eastern Star . Also member of Chapter Council and Commandery of the New York Rite Masonic Temple. e enjoyed growing plants, wood working and the Masonic Youth program.

This will be a 2 part mission

Services Will be held in Prairie Grove AR

January 11 2014
    Luginbuel Funeral Chapel

115 N. Neal Street

Stage 1100 to 1130
    Briefing 1130
    Flag line from 1200-1300

RCIC: Dewayne XRAY Uselton
    479-200-2277

Part.2

Monday January 13 2014
    Fayetteville National Cemetery
    stage 0900 0930 Briefing 0930
    Flag Line 0955 until service complete.
    RCIC Curtis HILLBILLY Galaway
    479-530-2398

Submitted By:
    David “Dirty Water” Cone
    dawaco@hughes.net

Administrator
    National Forum Moderator Team

~~~~~~~
    Nick Holt
    USA, Vietnam Veteran
    You are missed, Boots

Registered User Military Sniper's Avatar

Re: SHORT NOTICE - John C Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam, Prairie Grove, AR, 11 JAN 14

My wife and I wish extend our sincere condolences to the family and friends of this true American Hero, US Navy (Ret), Viet Nam Veteran, John C. Gilbreath. We thank you for your service to a grateful nation, may your family find peace in knowing you served proudly and comfort in the months to come. May you rest in peace for your mission is now complete. I salute you.
    http://www.beforeyougo.us/play_byg_vn

Re: SHORT NOTICE - John C Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam, Prairie Grove, AR, 11 JAN 14

My wife and I wish to offer our condolences to the family of this true American Warrior. May you find comfort in knowing that their sacrifice has made this a better place for all of us. I am truly grateful for their service to our Nation.

I stand in spirit with my fellow Patriot Guard Riders as they honor this warrior.

Stand down and rest in eternal peace, your mission is complete.

Rick “Curly” Kroeger
    Missouri Ride Captain
    Blue Star Father
    rickkroeger@hotmail.com

YNUK YNUK

Riding in memory of my Pop, Cpl. Gene Kroeger, USAAC, Britain, WWII and my Uncles: Russ Kroeger, USA WWII, Panama, Ken Kroeger, USAF Korea and Gil Schroeder, USA Korea.

Riding in honor of my son, SSgt Jason Lee, USAF, Osan, S. Korea and my Uncle, Bob Kroeger, USA, Korean War

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery”
    ~Thomas Jefferson~

“Let us not mourn that such men died, but rejoice that such men lived”
    ~George S. Patton~

We extend our sincere condolences to the family and friends of hero John C. Gilbreath, US Navy (RET). May he forever be at rest in the loving arms of the Lord. We appreciate his brave service defending our freedom.

Curtis & Janet Spivey

Riding in memory of our fallen
    veteran and KIA/MIA family members

Thank you for your service.
    In memory of my husband:
    Alan Howardell SP4 E4
    US Army Vietnam Veteran 1963 - 1965
    80th Transportation Detachment
    Soc Trang Tiger

BLUE STAR MOTHER

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
    John 15:13

May You Rest in God's Arms, Warrior.
    S. Roger "Goose" Dollinger, SRC.
    U.S. Navy Veteran ('61-'67)

From my family to yours... I pray your family and friends will find peace, during this time of sorrow in the loss of this retired US Navy and Vietnam veteran, John Gilbreath. Our nation is grateful for your honorable service. Your service and sacrifice to our country should never be forgotten.

Neil Hill “Nitehawk”
    USAF 1974-1978

My Wife and I offer our sincere condolences to the Family and Friends of this True American Warrior.

We stand in spirit with our fellow Patriot Guard Riders as they Honor this Warrior.

We want to thank you for the sacrifices you made to preserve our nation’s freedom.

The long nights, lonely days, times of fear, often going unnoticed by those who enjoy the freedom given to us by those who serve.

A Grateful Nation thanks you for your service and sacrifices for our country. Stand down and rest in eternal peace, your mission is now complete.

Bob “Grampy” Griffith
    USASA M.P. Cpl. 59-62
    Ride Captain
    St. Peters, Mo.

Riding in Honor of my Son:
    Mark D. Griffith
    USN Veteran

Riding in Memory of my Uncles:
    Mural Griffith USN WWII
    Orville Griffith USA WWII
    Sterling Griffith USA WWII
    USASA Vet. Retired LEO "The Officer that may give you a ticket in the morning, is the same Officer that may give their life for you that night"

It's with great sorrow we say goodby to all our great Heros. Our hearts are heavy with the loss of those who stood and fought for our country. Be proud and strong in his beliefs. God bless and may he rest in peace.
    SSG Ken Dixon (Ret.) 1972 - 1993
    Army Signal Corp

Public Safety Officer 1993 - 1999

Operations Manager 1999 - Present

Assistant State Captain deaconbiker's Avatar

I wish to thank John C Gilbreath for his service to America during a time when it was unpopular to serve. When your country called, you answered…you served with honor, and now it’s our turn to honor you. Though it is years too late, America now stands ready to offer the respect you so richly deserve. I salute you for your service, and trust that your family will find peace and comfort in the days ahead.
    Buddy Palla
    WV Patriot Guard, Assistant State Captain- South
    USN- VT-28, VT-31, VA-85 (AMH-2)
    ANG- 130AW (CMSgt- Retired)
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm/OIF/OEF/GWOT

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of John C Gilbreath. May your faith give you strength. May your memories give you comfort. May GOD'S love give you peace.
    Karen (kerrybell) Trone
    If you are going to worry then don't pray...
    If you are going to pray then don't worry !!
    For I know the plans I have for you....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Live simply. Love generously.
    Care deeply. Speak kindly.
    Leave the rest to God.

Earth has no sorrows that heaven cannot heal.

Our condolences to the Family of John C. Gilbreath , Rest In Peace Hero..
    Doyle Gene "goofy" Schwab
    U.S.Navy Veteran 1960-1966
    PGR Ride Captain
    AL Post 219

Yet another Brother in Arms has reached his final mission on earth and now reports for his next assignment.
    May the family of John Cyrus Gilbreath III find comfort in Gods word.Thank you, for your service and your sacrifices
    will not be forgotten. My Heartfelt condolences go out to all family and friends of this Great American Patriot.

West Branch, MI - Michigan Regional Ride Captain (Retired) Zephyrhills, FL - Florida Senior Ride Ca

The service of US Navy (Ret) Veteran John C. Gilbreath will not be forgotten. Rest In Peace.
    "Eyes on the olive branch, but arrows at the ready."

Jim
    "mailman"
    US Army 1970 - 1972

May our American Hero and US Navy Vietnam veteran John C. Gilbreath Rest in Honored Eternal Peace.
    Tandi
    Ohio PGR
    District 7

Prayers outbound for the family . Thank you for your service to our country . Rest in Peace .
    crawleydawg@windstream.net
    US Marine 1979-1982
    John 3:16
    Georgia Mentor

My wife and I wish to offer our condolences to the family of this true American Warrior. May you find comfort in knowing that his sacrifice has made this a better place for all of us. I am truly grateful for his service to our Nation.
    Frank (Sparkplug) Lee

I ride to glorify Jesus Christ who saved my soul in 1977.
    My Dad...WWII Veteran...CPL R.W. Lee and all who served this great Nation

Rest in Peace...WAR HERO.
    ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL.

They may take my LIFE, but they will NEVER take my FREEDOM!

"It is accomplished by the few for the many - FREEDOM!" Harley Harrold

USN 1971-1975
    USAF 1975 - 2011 (Retired)

Aerospace Propulsion Systems Technician / Engine Trending & Diagnostics Technician / Wing Engine Manager.

Volunteer Fire Fighter for 16+ years.

Riding in memory of the Vietnam War, that it will NOT be repeated.

2007 HARLEY DAVIDSON FATBOY (Dragon Warrior)

Here be a DRAGON...from HOUSTON, TEXAS.

FREE MEN OWN GUNS, SLAVES DO NOT!

ENGLISH by birth, AMERICAN by choice, SOUTHERN by the grace of God.

Member of:

PGR of MS - PGR of Central Texas Region - VFW (Life Member) - Past Commander (2011-2012) VFW Post 79, Meridian, MS - Past Chairman & former member of the VFW Riders Meridian, MS (2009-2013) - American Legion - MRF - Gun Owners of America - NRA - III% - College Park United Methodist Church - National HOG (Life Member) - Meridian HOG Chapter London, England (Life Member) - I am a Full time biker [45+ years].

My Motto: "RIDE HARD OR STAY ON THE PORCH!"

My wife and I offer our prayers and sincerest condolences to the family and friends of John C.
    Gilbreath. We would also like to thank him for his service to America during a time when it was unpopular to serve. When his country called, he answered and served with honor. Now we offer our honor and respect for his sacrifices and service. I stand in spirit with the PGR members that stand to honor him.

Rest easy SCPO John Gilbreath, USN(Ret) Vietnam Veteran.
    Thank you for your service.
    God Bless You and your family.
    George G. Westbrook Jr.
    Senior Chief Petty Officer USN(Ret) 1963-1985
    Ride Captain - Georgia National Cemetery - Canton GA

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of John C. Gilbreath.
    Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. Your valor did not go unnoticed.
    I am forever grateful for your service to our country. May you forever rest in peace. God be with you.
    US Air Force Veteran
    Vietnam Veterans of America
    Vietnam Veterans of Brevard
    American Legion Post 4 ~ Lakeland
    Patriot Guard Riders

Standing in memory of:
    Wm. F. Wasmuth, Sr. US Army
    John G. Wasmuth, USAF
    Karl E. Wasmuth, Jr. USMC
    James J. Funk, US Army
    Those who served aboard USS Wasmuth, DD338/DMS15, Pearl Harbor, 12/7/1941

We fought a revolution. We won the revolution. We wrote the Constitution.
    The constitution doesn’t grant power, it keeps the government off our backs.

National Staff
    Moderator Team

May the love of God surround you and your family during this difficult time

May you come to know that the love of God is with you always,

May your memories of John C. Gilbreath, give you peace, comfort and strength…

Rest now in the arms of our Lord your work on earth is done. I thank you for your service and my Freedom. You will not be forgotten.

John C. Gilbreath, is “A True American Hero” God Bless†

† Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 †
    Cheryl J Skinner
    Patriot Guard Ride Captain

National Staff
    Moderator Team

American Flag Line outside a Funeral Home, A Hero is inside.

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of John C. Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam Veteran. Thank you for your service to our country and may God Bless you and your family in their time of need. Rest in peace your duty here on earth is done.
    Lamar SpeedyO Owen
    Vietnam 1967-1968
    U.S. Army
    Standing for those that stood for us.
    Went to Nam as strangers and came home brothers.
    Riding in memory of my brother James W. Owen USAAC, WWII.

Miki and I send our condolences to the family and friends of John C. Gilbreath USN. Thank you for your service to our great nation. Rest in Peace.
    Bob Wilder
    harleybob02
    rdwilder@centurytel.net
    bobwilder02@gmail.com
    U.S.Army 101st Airbourne Viet Nam

Riding in Honor of my Nephew "Capt Waid C. Ramsey" 20th Special Forces Group "Airbourne" KIA Afgahnistan"
    Also every man and woman that takes the Oath to defend our way of life.

My sincere condolences and prayers to family and friends of John C; Gilbreath, U.S. Navy (Corpsman), (Retired) / Vietnam / Desert Storm Era Veteran. Mr. Gilbreath, I am forever grateful for your service to our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. You are a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO". May you Forever Rest in Peace.
    Junius Henry
    U.S. Army (Medic) Retired
    PGR #10094

District Ride Captain East Alabama, Phenix City AL.

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of John C Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam Veteran. I am forever grateful for your service to our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. You are a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO". May you Forever Rest in Peace. Stand Down. Your mission is complete.
    DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
    A Veteran - whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
    U. S. Army Retired
    Airborne
    Airborne Ron
    US Army (RET) Airborne Infantry
    District Ride Captain
    East Alabama

Rest in Peace John.
    Fair winds and following seas.

Welcome Home.

My condolences to your family.
    S. Mitch

Navy627

“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation." -- George Washington 1789

Riding in memory of my Uncle: Irving Schultz, Pvt, USA, Co A, 335th Inf Rgt, 84th ID, KIA: 24 Nov 1944, 21 Years Old, Gereonsweiler, Germany

Re: John C Gilbreath, USN (RET), Vietnam, Prairie Grove, AR, 11 JAN 14

Michelle and I wish to pass on our sincere condolences to the family and friends of John Gilbreath, US Navy/Vietnam Veteran. Thank you for your service and sacrifice in the protection of our freedom. You will not be forgotten. We pray you rest in peace.
    Ken "Mac" McSpadden, SMSgt. USAF Retired
    North Central Arkansas Ride Captain
    Ride in memory of my Dad, USAF MSgt. (Ret) Doyle McSpadden (1936-2002) and Spc. Chris Yauch, KIA Iraq 2010
    Ride in Honor of my nephew who is in the USMC, LCpl Chris McSpadden who's with the 2nd Marine Division and has done his time in Afganistan and Iraq and is now with the US Army.

Thread Information