register_button

Three Peanuts

Elliott Gary Norington, 79, USAF, Korea Veteran, Canton, GA, 18 OCT 12

The family of Elliott Gary Norington has requested the Patriot Guard to stand in his honor.

Elliott, 79, was a proud USAF Veteran and served during the Korean War.

It will be our honor to stand for him as he stood for us so many years ago.

THIS WILL BE A FLAG-LINE-ONLY MISSION AT GEORGIA NATIONAL CEMETERY

Staging :

- Stage at the PIC Bldg, Georgia National Cemetery – NLT 1:30PM – Thursday October 18th

- The service is scheduled at 2PM

RCIC : George Westbrook

cell : 770-843-8583

pgw2110@tds.net

RE: SHORT NOTICE - Elliott Gary Norington, 79, USAF, Korea Veteran, Canton, GA, 18 OCT 12

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of USAF Korea Veteran Elliott Gary Norington. Rest In Peace.
    "Eyes on the olive branch, but arrows at the ready."

Jim
    "mailman"
    US Army 1970 - 1972

RE: SHORT NOTICE - Elliott Gary Norington, 79, USAF, Korea Veteran, Canton, GA, 18 OCT 12

My wife and I send our deepest condolences the family and friends of this Hero.
    Know that you are in our prayers and in the Lords hands.
    Thank You for Your loved ones Service to our Great Nation.
    So receive him in the Lord with all joy; and honor such men. Philippians 2--29

My sincere condolences go to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF, Korea Veteran. May our Heavenly Father lift you up, comfort you and give you peace. Elliott, I thank you for your service to this great nation. You will not be forgotten. Stand down now, Sir. Your duty now is done and God has called you Home.

God bless,

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family of Elliott Gary Norington , USAF Korean Veteran . Thank you for your service to our country . Rest in Peace .
    crawleydawg@windstream.net
    US Marine 1979-1982
    John 3:16

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF, Korea Veteran. Thank you for your service to our country and may God Bless you and your family in their time of need. Rest in peace your duty here on earth is done.
    Lamar SpeedyO Owen
    Vietnam 1967-1968
    U.S. Army
    Standing for those that stood for us.
    Went to Nam as strangers and came home brothers.
    Riding in memory of my brother James W. Owen USAAC, WWII.

Our condolences to the family of Elliot Gary Norington , A grateful Nation thanks you for his service , Rest In Peace Hero..
    Doyle Gene "goofy" Schwab
    U.S.Navy Veteran 1960-1966
    PGR Ride Captain

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Eliott Gary Norington. May your faith give you strength. May your memories give you comfort. May GOD'S love give you peace.
    Karen (kerrybell) Trone
    If you are going to worry then don't pray...
    If you are going to pray then don't worry !!
    For I know the plans I have for you....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Live simply. Love generously.
    Care deeply. Speak kindly.
    Leave the rest to God.

Earth has no sorrows that heaven cannot heal.

National
    Guardian Angel

Thank you for your service Mr Norington. May you rest in peace.

“Some people’s lives can truly make a difference however long or short their lives on earth. They give the gifts of kindness and of caring. They sow the seeds of friendship and self-worth. Some people’s lives are beautiful examples of putting others first, and when they are gone, the lives of those they touched are so much richer, and the love they shared lives on and on.”
    Mike (SpyderRyder) Gregory
    Ride Captain
    Viet-Nam (1966-1967)
    US Navy (Retired)
    It's all about freedom!

Rest in Peace...WAR HERO.
    ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL.

They may take my LIFE, but they will NEVER take my FREEDOM!

"It is accomplished by the few for the many - FREEDOM!" Harley Harrold

USN 1971-1975
    USAF 1975 - 2011 (Retired)

Aerospace Propulsion Systems Technician / Engine Trending & Diagnostics Technician / Wing Engine Manager.

Volunteer Fire Fighter for 16+ years.

Riding in memory of the Vietnam War, that it will NOT be repeated.

2007 HARLEY DAVIDSON FATBOY (Dragon Warrior)

Here be a DRAGON...from HOUSTON, TEXAS.

FREE MEN OWN GUNS, SLAVES DO NOT!

ENGLISH by birth, AMERICAN by choice, SOUTHERN by the grace of God.

Member of:

PGR of MS - PGR of Central Texas Region - VFW (Life Member) - Past Commander (2011-2012) VFW Post 79, Meridian, MS - Past Chairman & former member of the VFW Riders Meridian, MS (2009-2013) - American Legion - MRF - Gun Owners of America - NRA - III% - College Park United Methodist Church - National HOG (Life Member) - Meridian HOG Chapter London, England (Life Member) - I am a Full time biker [45+ years].

My Motto: "RIDE HARD OR STAY ON THE PORCH!"

Talena and I send our thoughts and prayers to the Family and Friends of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF, Korea Veteran
    Riding in Honor of

My Father
    SFC. Charles James Martin
    U.S. Army
    Korea
    WWII

O Lord, today I thank You for our veterans, for their willingness to risk all so that our nation might dwell in peace and safety. May they find the honor and recognition they truly deserve. I pray that You will heal the physical, spiritual, and psychological wounds some of these veterans have suffered. Bring a lasting peace to those who mourn the loss of comrades. Help them to find Your love and mercy, so that they may cope with the actions they may have had to take while they served our country

I wish to express my deepest Thanks to USAF Veteran Elliott Gary Norington. I am grateful for your service to our country and your willingness to preserve Freedom. May you Rest in Peace and never be forgotten. My sincere condolences to his family and friends; May you all find comfort in your memories of him. God Bless.
    Matthew Connelly
    Petty Officer Second Class
    2003-2011, USN

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"
    - President John F. Kennedy, 1 August 1963.

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Arlene and I wish to express our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF, Korea Veteran. May God grant you comfort and peace during this time of loss.

Thank you for your service and for our freedom.
    Dan Riggs

Riding in honor of four uncles who have served, a cousin that gave the ultimate sacrifce in Afghanistan, and all the men and women who continue to guard our freedom daily.

Charles Olsen, USMM WWII
    Kenneth Olsen, USN WWII - Mission completed 2003, at home with his Heavenly Father.
    Arnold Olsen, USA Korea
    Erland Anderson, USA Korea - Mission completed 1981, at home with his Heavenly Father.
    CPT Aaron Blanchard, USMC & USA - KIA 23 Apr 2013, at home with his Heavenly Father.

Saved by Jesus' grace. Able to tell you because of a Vet's sacrifice.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

My sincere condolences and prayers to family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, U.S. Air Force / Korean War Veteran. Mr. Norington, I am forever grateful for your service to our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. You are a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO". May you Forever Rest in Peace.
    Junius Henry
    U.S. Army (Medic) Retired
    PGR #10094

Though my family and I didn't know Elliott Gary Norington personally, we know that he affected our lives in some positive way. We thank him for his service and dedication to our country. Rest easy.
    Ride Captain
    Actually a member since 2006
    Semper Fi

My Sincere Condolences go out to Family and Friends of USAF, Korea Veteran, Elliott Gary Norington, Though you will be missed you will not be forgotten, Thank you for your Service. Rest in Peace and God be with you. “You Will Forever Be Remembered”

Bill Snelson (Billboy)
    US Army, Vietnam Veteran
    PGR Senior Ride Captain, Mentor
    Webster, Fl.

RIDING IN MEMORY OF:

PGR Brother / PB Hog Member and friend Jim Loudy 22 July 12

PGR Sister a dear friend Maelyne “Sidecar Sally” Swofford 13 Aug. 11

PGR Brother Al/Ga Ride Captain Bill “Snap” Line 26 Jan 10
    “You just don’t know when an Old Vet will Snap”

PGR Brother Senior Ride Captian Jack “Jacklok” Loken 20 Oct 2007

“ YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER “

Our sincere condolences go out to the family & friends of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF, Korea Veteran. Thank you Elliott for your service to our country. God bless you & may you rest in peace.
    Sherry

Georgia PGR ... Part of it ... Proud of it !!! -- No Borders !
    Just a flagline member...

My wife and I offer our sincere condolences to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington. Thank you for your service and dedication for the war that never was. Rest now with God.
    Ron Schott
    Former West Central FL Ride Captain
    USAF Oct 60 - Apr 65
    RonD1120@gmail.com

We extend our sincere condolences to the family and friends of hero Elliott Gary Norington. May he forever rest in peace. We are thankful to him for his brave service to our great nation. He will never be forgotten.

Curtis & Janet Spivey

Riding in memory of our fallen
    veteran and KIA/MIA family members

District Ride Captain East Alabama, Phenix City AL.

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, U.S. Air Force / Korean War Veteran. I am forever grateful for your service to our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. You are a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO". May you Forever Rest in Peace. Stand Down. Your mission is complete.
    DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
    Ret. Army
    Airborne
    Airborne Ron
    US Army (RET) Airborne Infantry
    District Ride Captain
    East Alabama

Registered User USN Senior Chief's Avatar

Rest easy Elliott Gary Norington, USAF Korea Veteran. Your tour is complete and you have done your duty . Thank you for being there for us. God Bless You and your family.
    George G. Westbrook Jr.
    Senior Chief Petty Officer USN(Ret) 1963-1985
    Ride Captain - Georgia National Cemetery - Canton GA

Our family offers our sincere condolences to the family of Elliott Gary Norington, USAF. His service will not be forgotten and our family will be forever grateful to him. It will be an honor to stand for him. Blessings and peace in this time of grief.

The Bragg Family
    Fran Bragg
    Canton, GA
    Mentor - NW GA
    770-365-9754 (cell)
    fran.bragg@gmail.com

Member of DAR
    Father - USA
    Uncle - USAF
    Husband - USMC
    God-Daughter - USAF
    Military wife for 6 years, Patriot forever!

My Sincere Condolences go out to Family and Friends of USAF, Korea Veteran, Elliott Gary Norington
    Johnjr

Santa Fe,NM
    Proud son of a WWII Marine, Pacific Theater & Korea.

My sincere condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Elliott Gary Norington, U.S. Air Force / Korean War Veteran . I am forever grateful for your service to our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. You are a "TRUE AMERICAN HERO". May you Forever Rest in Peace . Stand Down. Your mission is complete.

My deepest, heartfelt condolences to the Family and Friends of this Veteran.

We thank you for your service to our great nation. Stand down, your mission is now complete…may you rest in Honored, Eternal Peace.
    Colonel Joan Colosimo

SW FL Blue Star Mothers of America Member
    USAF - MSgt Jennifer "Apple" McIntosh and her husband, MSgt(R) Mark "Mac" McIntosh - Scott AFB
    USA - CW3 Dominic Sutherland - Korea

Standing the Flagline...

In Memory of:
    My Father - James R. Colosimo, SP5, Army, '57 - '63
    My PGR Brother - Leonard "Taz" Leary, SR, Navy, '61 - '62

Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision. ~Ayn Rand

Thread Information