Lawrence W. “Larry” Stedl, Veteran
Green Bay, Wisconsin – 05-18-20
Due to pending inclement weather the family has changed the service to Monday May 18th.
This Mission information has been edited & updated to reflect same.
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Lawrence W. “Larry” Stedl, age 68, of Green Bay, passed away Thursday, May 7, 2020 at St. Mary’s Hospital, due to complications of COVID-19. The following morning, his loving wife, Kyong Cha Stedl passed away of COVID-19. Larry was a lifelong resident of Wisconsin, growing up on his family farm with his 8 brothers and sisters. He was a graduate of Reedsville High School, Class of 1970. He held a variety of jobs and later enlisted in the US Army in the mid 1980’s, proudly serving his country overseas in Germany and Korea. While stationed in Seoul, South Korea, Larry met the love of his life, Kyong Cha at a Catholic Church. The couple was married and enjoyed many adventurous years together before they both passed away within less than a day of one another.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 05-18-20
Staging Time: 10:00 am
1542 Webster Ave,
Green Bay, Wisconsin
1. We will not be indoors in proximity to family or visitors.
2. The Ride Captain may present the plaque and dog tags to the family privately. No other members will assist or attend.
3. ALL members MUST wear a face mask over mouth and nose at all times from the time they dismount or leave their vehicle until they depart. Failure to follow this will result in being asked to leave the mission.
4. We ask that the family and friends maintain a safe distance of 8 – 10 feet at all times (therefore we cannot line the immediate entry area or open doors).
5. We may participate in an escort maintaining a safe distance.
6. We may pre-establish a flag line at the burial / interment site not less than 20 feet away from the expected family and friends area and not closer than 10 feet from an adjacent flag.
7. I ask each member to make sure they have a mask with them at all times as well as hand sanitizer and possibly gloves (laundered between each mission).
Flags & Water:
Flags will be provided
If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: John Curran
Position: Wisconsin State Captain
Note: You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a veteran to join, and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Members tab at the top. Select the Subscribe to PGR Missions option.
Print This Page