Keith “Mike” McCollum, Veteran
USA – Vietnam
Menasha, Wisconsin – 11-04-20
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Keith “Mike” McCollum, 72, of Town of Clayton, passed away October 27, 2020. Mike was born in Appleton WI to Elmer and Vione McCollum on August 19, 1948. In 1968, when the draft started for Vietnam, Mike chose to enlist in the United States ARMY at the age of 18. He gallantly served in the Army’s 1st Infantry Division. He attained the rank of SP4 and was awarded 2 Bronze Stars, one for Valor among other awards.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 11-04-20
Staging Time: 3:00 pm
Wichmann Funeral HomeLaemmrich Chapel
312 Milwaukee St.
Tony Van Kampen
Staging 3:00 p.m.
Visitation 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Funeral Service 6:00 p.m. Military honors to follow. Mike will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
1. We will not be indoors in proximity to family or visitors.
2. The Ride Captain will present the plaque and dog tags to the family privately.
3. No other members will assist or attend.
4. ALL members MUST wear a face mask over mouth and nose at all times from the time they dismount or leave their vehicle until they depart. 5. Members may remove masks if they are more than 8 feet from anyone else but must have it in place should anyone approach.
6. We have asked that the family and friends maintain a safe distance of 8 – 10 feet at all times (therefore we cannot line the immediate entry area or open doors).
7. I ask each member to make sure they have a mask with them at all times as well as hand sanitizer and possibly gloves (laundered between each mission).
Failure to follow these requirements will result in being ordered to leave the mission.
Flags & Water:
Flags will be provided
Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: John Curran
Position: Wisconsin State Captain
Note: You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a veteran to join, and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Members tab at the top. Select the Subscribe to PGR Missions option.
Print This Page