Use the State settings to filter by state, and the Category to filter based on the type of mission.
- This event has passed.
Clearwater, Florida 09-10-19
ABOUT THE MISSION:
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 09-10-19
Staging Time: 7:00 PM
Flags will not be provided
Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Position: Florida Assistant State Captain
Print This Page
Arlington, Virginia – 01 May 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
PGR had the distinct honor to be invited to provide a flag line and an escort for Honor Flight Omaha NE. those planes arriving at Reagan Airport terminal A will be for veterans having medical issues the rest of the planes will be arriving at terminal C.This will be the largest number ever of Vietnam Veterans coming to D.C from the same state plus their helpers and staff. Mission will be as follow PGR will meet our veterans from terminal A and provide a flag line for them inside the terminal then we will escort them to their first drop off location at 23 D st SW where we will set up a flag line as they de-board their buses we will also provide a flag line for the other Honor Flight Omaha planes that landed at Reagan airport terminal C all the buses are scheduled to arrive within the hour.
NOTE: As you ponder about supporting this mission remember that above all Vietnam was a war that asked everything of a few and nothing of most in America.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 01 May 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 0630 A.M.
- Staging will be at terminal A at Reagan Airport, Terminal A is the small terminal on the right as you drive towards the main terminal
- Arlington, Virginia –
- Ride Captain:
- Patrick( Frenchy) Segui @571.314.3357
- Special Instructions:
- PGR will set up a flag line immediately following briefing at 0640, once all our veterans have boarded their buses we will prepare to escort the buses. If you are flying large flags on your bike make sure they are mounted properly. Flag protocol and riding protocol will be discuss by the RC in charge.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will Be Provided
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water will be provided.
Submitted By: Patrick Segui
Position: Assistant State Captain
You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a Veteran to join and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To join, simply go to www.PatriotGuard.org and click on Register. Membership is Free.
To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Mission Tab at the top. Select Upcoming Missions by State. Scroll to the state(s) you would like to receive notices for and click on the green check mark. Detailed instructions are also located in the FAQs on the site by clicking on the Quick Links Tab and selecting FAQs.