Use the State settings to filter by state, and the Category to filter based on the type of mission.
- This event has passed.
Sun City, Arizona – 06-08-20
ABOUT THE MISSION:
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 06-08-20
Staging Time: 10:15
Sun City, Arizona 85351
10:30 AM: Mission Briefing
10:45 AM: KSU to private location
10:55 AM: Set Flag line outside private location
11:00 AM: Ceremony begins
11:20 AM: Conclusion of ceremony and end of the missionSpecial Notes: Following CDC guidelines and directions from PGR National & our State Captain, the following precautions need to be followed:
- Please have a face mask/face covering available in the event it is needed at any point during the mission.
- If you feel ill or have a temperature, please stay home. We will see you again when you are better.
- If you have COPD, other respiratory issues, or other medical conditions that make you a high risk we ask that you consider continuing to stand down until conditions improve considerably.
- Please have a face mask/face covering with you that covers both the mouth & nose. During the mission you will be informed where/if/when it needs to be worn.
- No handshakes or hugs for greetings and goodbyes – elbow bump is okay.
- Upon returning the flags to the FC please help wipe/spray the poles with the provided disinfectant.
- Maintain a minimum of six-foot separation when standing the flag line. Maintain at least 15 feet
separation from all family members, cemetery personnel, Honor Guard, funeral home staff, clergy, etc.
- Honor them and wish them well with our distance.
- Wash hands before, during (as practical), and after the mission.
Flags will be provided
If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
Water will be provided.
Position: Arizona HOTH Coordinator
Print This Page