Diedrich Prigge III , Retired
USAF , USAFR – Vietnam
Phoenix, Arizona – 06-26-20
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Lieutenant Colonel Diedrich Prigge III was a United States Air Force veteran. He proudly served his country in the US Air Force from 1953 to 1971. Colonel Dierich served his last 2 years in the Air Force Reserve and 18 years active duty including 3 years and 3 months overseas foreign service. He was a Missile Operations Staff Officer. He was also trained as primary and basic pilot at Williams AFB Arizona. Other training included Fighter Bomber Escort, Advanced Survival Training, Guided Missile Operator Course, Tactical Combat Crew Training. Colonel Diedrich was released from active duty and honorably discharged in December 1973.While in the service of his country Colonel Diedrich earned the Meritorious Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal with 1 bronze star, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award, Air Force Longevity Service Award with 4 bronze oak leaf cluster, Commendation Ribbon, Good Conduct Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 06-26-20
Staging Time: 09:30
719 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix, Arizona 85009
Tim Gentry, 402-210-7857, firstname.lastname@example.org
Flag Captain: TBD
Meet Ride Captain at Greenwood Cemetery Gate
Circle of Honor: Suspended
9:45 AM: Flag Line Set
10:00 AM: Military Honors
Special Note: Following CDC guidelines and directions from PGR National & our State Captain, the following precautions need to be followed:
- Please have a face mask/face covering that covers both the mouth & nose available. Wearing a mask/face-covering is required at National and the family asks that they are worn at the private location.
- If you feel ill or have a temperature, please stay home. We will see you again when you are better.
- If you have COPD, other respiratory issues, or other medical conditions that make you a high risk we ask that you consider continuing to stand down until conditions improve considerably.
- No handshakes, elbow bumping, fist bumping, or hugs and/or anything else for greetings and goodbyes
- Upon returning the flags to the FC please help wipe/spray the poles with the provided disinfectant.
- Maintain a minimum of six-foot separation when standing the flag line. Maintain at least 15 feet separation from all family members, cemetery personnel, Honor Guard, funeral home staff, clergy, etc. Honor them and wish them well with our distance.
- Wash hands before, during (as practical), and after the mission.
Flags & Water:
Flags will be provided
Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
Water will be provided.
Submitted By: Tim Gentry
Position: Arizona Assistant State Captain
Note: You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a veteran to join, and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Members tab at the top. Select the Subscribe to PGR Missions option.
Print This Page