Burton F. “Burt” Brickner , Veteran
Ellsworth, Wisconsin – 11-17-20
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Burton F. “Burt” Brickner died on Friday, November 13, 2020. Burt was born on the family farm in Hartland Township on October 5, 1934 to Bernard and Anna Brickner. Burt attended school in Ellsworth, and then Prescott, graduating from Prescott High School with the Class of 1952. Burt served in the United States Army from 1956 until 1959 stationed in Germany.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 11-17-20
Staging Time: 10:00
St. Francis Catholic Church
231 West Woodworth
Posted without an RC due to short notice.
Please come prepared with your own flags and water.
Any member attending please contact State Captain John Curran firstname.lastname@example.org
Staging 10:00 a.m.
Private Mass 11:00 a.m.
Escort to burial
1. We will not be indoors in proximity to family or visitors.
2. The Ride Captain will present the plaque and dog tags to the family privately.
3. No other members will assist or attend.
4. ALL members MUST wear a face mask over mouth and nose at all times from the time they dismount or leave their vehicle until they depart.
5. Members may remove masks if they are more than 8 feet from anyone else but must have it in place should anyone approach. Failure to follow this will result in being ordered to leave the mission.
6. We have asked that the family and friends maintain a safe distance of 8 – 10 feet at all times (therefore we cannot line the immediate entry area or open doors).
7. I ask each member to make sure they have a mask with them at all times as well as hand sanitizer and possibly gloves (laundered between each mission).
I have reviewed this policy with National and have their agreement that failure to follow this is not only a violation of the trust of the people we serve but jeopardizes the health and safety of all involved. Any person who does not wish to follow this policy should refrain from attending any mission.
Any member violating this policy will be removed immediately and permanently from the Patriot Guard Riders.
Flags & Water:
Flags will not be provided
If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: John Curran
Position: Wisconsin State Captain
Note: You do not have to own/ride a motorcycle or be a veteran to join, and membership is Free. The only requirement is RESPECT! To subscribe to receive mission notices, log into the National Site and click on the Members tab at the top. Select the Subscribe to PGR Missions option.
Print This Page